Tuesday, April 13, 2021

*PLEASE READ* Coaches, Below are the accepted entries for this years Davis Invitational. You have until Noon on Wednesday to email me any scratches that you have, this includes alternates. Any alternates that are not scratched will be bumped up into open spots. There are many kids that do not get into the meet because it is so competetive. I hate having empty lanes that would be filled by kids that want to compete, so please send me your scratches even if they are way down on the alternate list. All scratches should be sent to DavisInvitational@gmail.com Typically the most movement occurs in the distance races. If you have an athlete that is at the top of the open list there is a good chance they will end up in the invited race. If you would like them to stay in open rather than bump up, please let me know. I am trying to avoid sending out lots of emails asking if you want me to move kids up in the distance races. While compiling the list I noticed that there were some double entries, as I go through and remove them, that will move some kids around as well. It is always crazy when dealing with so many entries, we had 53 teams and 3,500 entries this year, so please have patience if there are any mistakes. Davis Invite 2021 accepted entries

No comments: