Thursday, April 18, 2019

Flights and Heat Sheets


Flights and Heats are now available. Link provided below. Because of a few scratches after the deadline I had a few open lanes in some of the sprints. I was not able to contact every coach before adding alternates to these lanes. You will NOT be charged for any of the alternates put in without your knowledge and you do not need to scratch them if they are not running. We had a couple late drops in the invited relays, if you would like to move into the invited section we will move you up as long as another team with a faster time does not claim it before 8 tonight. I will let you know if you are in the invited section tonight. Thanks for your patience with all my emails the past two day. I am working on a better system for next year. Which I think I said last year as well.

Markham

https://runnercard.com/runner/data/20165/1002490/schedule/Davis%20Invitational%202019%20Heats%20and%20Flights.pdf


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cannot pull up the flight sheets for some reason will not post

Denise said...

Do you have the schedule for times of events available ?

Markham said...

The schedule is on the blog. It is on the right side bar.

Gary said...

I can't find the information on paying entry fees. Is that available anyplace?

Gary said...

Sorry, found it under older posts.